Monday, July 28, 2008

why....



So... Last night I went with some of my radical friends to Dairy Queen. I have never been there.. I know total loser right? So I went and I had my very first Blizzard! So we caught this wonderful moment on the Kodak.
hoLLer.

BUT..

News flash..It's exactly like artic circle. No lie. So Sorry to burst that little bubble of yours but.. its average. good times though.


Anyways..
here are some of the reasons why I love living up here...

the Beauty...





My girLs..






and last but not least...



chopper.


♥.



4 comments:

KK Hill said...

My favorite is a toss-up between the mouthful of blizzard and the nasty dog. The temple is nice too, don't get me wrong, it just doesn't have the same WOW factor.

Anonymous said...

Why??? I didn't even make the list. I am crushed; totally crushed, ruined, inconsolable, grief stricken, wailing, gnashing, beyond reason...and I am not sure I will ever recover.....
Gah! And to think, I let you play with my children!

PS. I love you too. Thanks for the comment. It has been a tough week. XO
moi

Unknown said...

LOVE that you are living it up. Saw your momma tonight...guess what? I totally get to photograph that beautiful face again. HOLLA GOODNESS!

BJ said...

I have to say the dog is my favourite picture. Too funny. BTW that memory you left on Karen's blog, I was there too girly. That was last summer. How quickly you forget me....sigh.....