Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fruit.



I figure you have to start somewhere so I decided this would be an epic first photo to go on the blog. Yesterday was Canada day and were all just hanging out at the legislature having a great time. Then I got asked if I would want to go to the waterfall? I figured that would be neat.. didn't really know I would be coming back dripping with water and laughing my head off! Direct quote from Dan "I feel like the fruit at the grocery store when it get's sprayed with that water, so refreshing!" haha Best times ever! We got to run through the waterfall and it was hands down the best two mintues of my life.... yeah, hands down. Holler back. Dan and Tristan, thank you for good times! WOO!

1 comments:

That One Guy said...

SCHWEEEEET!

Glad you're havin a BALL.... like, WAY glad.

:)