Sunday, July 6, 2008

the brotherzz.♥








den den ... totally miss that kid! Makes me laugh all the time! Even if what he says makes absolutely no sense to anyone but us..."uupppseeezzz" HAHA good times fellow good times...Talked to the older bro on a mish tonight.. we were checking our e-mail at the same time and so we were both. It was pretty rad, I'm not going to lie. I miss that kid but he is the best example in the world!! Can't wait for him to come home! Toren.. Toren...Toren.... as crazy as it sounds I miss your annoying piano playing everyday when I'm trying to take a nap!!! haha. little shout out to all the crazy brothers! Love Ya'll!
♥.

2 comments:

That One Guy said...

Pretty sure both local brohs miss you pretty good also.

katibug said...

haha brothers are a weird species arent they?