Saturday, October 4, 2008

Octoberrr so ferr.

I don't really have anything exciting to write on this blog anymore.. I always read other blogs and they are so deep and passionate and interesting to read.. then you click on mine and its just a bunch of randoms.. lol you either love it or you hate it..whatevs.... so sorry It's been such a boring read.

this is what happened in the last two weeks.


--I have been busy working.
--Made some new friends.. There pretty neat. Tiffers and Kayla. winners.
--Hung out with the cousins.good times.
--My friends appendix burst.`Went and chilled at the hospital.
--Some strangers when walking through the house when I was home alone taking a bath. (that was a winner)
--popped my hip out of its place hardcore. Stupid rockband.
--Got locked out of the house.. (I found my keys today woo.)
--Got killed at bowling.. no word of a lie. They kicked my trash.
--And my creep-o Neighbor is everywhere I go.no joke. EVERYWHERE. sick.
--Saved an African Child by buying a Blizzard at DQ. holler back.




Pretty good couple of weeks I think. Its getting pretty chilly up here already. It sucks, I wake up everday just praying that it did not dump snow on me in the night. I'm such a chiken.. I'm not ready for the snow.. So right now I'm definitely all for Global Warming! haha



Here are some sick pics from last nights bowling. Just for entertainment purposes only.

this is Tom.





This is tiff




umm.. this is me trying to do the "popeye face" .. I just look ill.
lol



anywho..

thats all.

peace.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

But Uckytobrrrrrr has just begun. Wait until you spend more time with me. We'll make mayhem and debauchery and pumpkin pie too!
And as far as the cold...get ready to suck it up princess it's gonna be wicked. snow = snowboarding. Yeah!

andrea said...

i love you tay :) and i love your blog. it's not boring :) it's fantastic!

The Ashlee said...

Your blog is not boring! Keep writing sister!! Miss you lots. Been crazy around here.

BJ said...

You are hilarious girl and I totally downloaded this song. I love it!!!!!

Unknown said...

The pics are D-VINE. Love your hair girl...miss you like craz. Sounds like life is fun...you really should expound on some of these strangers and your creep neighbor...watch your back.