Tuesday, October 21, 2008

the HoooooF.


So.. funny story. If you didn't know Last weekend up here was thanksgiving. Yeah, no worries I didn't know either.
I have a few friends here that are from a little town called Vanderhoof. When I say little I mean TINY. You could take one picture and the entire town would be able to fit in it. Wallet size.
Anways..
So My friends Tiff and Kayla are from there and a few weeks ago they were all talking about what they were going to be doing for thanksgiving and I was so confused at why they were planning it when in my head I was thinkin that it was in November right? So then they were saying how they were going to go home to "the hoof" for the weekend and just hang out. So they told me to come with them and so I was like yeah, no problem. So then its the thursday before thanksgiving and they text me and are like.. "so your coming with us tonight right?" and I was soooo confused. I had totally forgot that thanksgiving was in October up here instead of November. So I managed to get the days off work.. I have like the craziest luck in the world because everyone and there dog asked for it off. So I got it off and like a half hour before they were leaving I was still at work getting people to cover my shifts.. BUT I did it, they came and got me and we were offf.

So.. we left thursday at about 7:40 ish at night. Got to there house at about 3:45 ish..Yeah crazy late. So We had some goodtimes. It was a really fun thanksgiving. Horse back riding, Four wheelin, Playing Redic games, getting wood, sitting on the roof and watchin the stars, eat more than a normal person should. It was fer sure a winner. ..

Here are some pics.

Jasper.

taya.glenn.sahara.

Glenn is the horse. haha kidding.
but really..



the drive home.


haha glenn got pulled over for speeding. I was sleeping then all the sudden he slams on his breaks and I hear "ssshhhiiii---OOOOOOTT!" The cop was nice and instead of saying we were going 37 over he only said 25. what a nice guy.

he still had to pay 325 big ones. sucker.

the end.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the story...hilar...can't believe the ticket. So weird to read my Canadian friends' blogs...cuz I get all sorts of confused about the Thanksgiving.

andrea said...

i love your stories love bug! :)