Thursday, September 18, 2008

can't always be smiling.


Bleh.
I know that in all my posts on here I look like I'm just having the time of my life! Don't get me wrong.. I love it up here. It just that all great things have there bad days. Not going to lie, this week has been brutal. Feeling pretty alone and lost this last week. I miss the fam, and the familiar "utah" I grew up in. I have had some rough couple of days. It's hard to understand.. it may seem easy to just up and move when I was so happy about it. But it's also really hard at the same time. I definitely under estimated that. Don't worry though I have some amazing friends up here. And appreciate Karen letting me stay here too! It's goodtimes. Just a bad week that will get better!



Katie..



could not have done this week without her.
♥.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just remember, you are not alone; we've got your back chickie! Always an open ear, a padded shoulder and enough sarcasm and bitchiness to round out the package.

The door is open; always!